Just The PHOTO Here...but, it was the MEMORY~~~

xiaonoe's Life album on Photobucket
Just The PHOTO Here...but, it was the MEMORY~~~

Sunday, June 9, 2013

7~9 June 2013

WLS for 3days.. woohoo..  great seminar!

7 June 2013
after school, straight forward went for lunch, at VIVA HOME. >< since there's the nearest place to the hall.

I like the first day most coz more people talking that day..haha! Marcus Chang!!  a nice mentor, and he's the first person to speak to us. =) opps, the first was Michael!  who's the MC that session. haha!!

then, because of the delay of the flight, the guest speaker -- Amit Sundhi comes late.. even though he's late, but I get chance to listen to Steven speak, who's the funniest man ... ><

the last speaker, Amit Sundhi was a very very very nice person. I like his attitude and his behavior.  of course, I like what he does and talks. he taught me a lot in the seminar, a powerful India man. !!

8 June 2013
wake up about 10am and get out for lunch. dancing class cancelled then went for the seminar about 4++pm.

bought some CDs, and talk to Marcus for a while. what he suggested to me is to listen to the CD:  A Man With A Dream Will Not Be Denied. 
ehem,  will start to listen to it. =)

9 June 2013
wake in the very early morning. thought that should be early so reach there about 9am. but, guess what! Leonard and others come about 10am. orz....  wait for an hour and doing nothing. but, go through some place and get some idea to search for books. =)

BTW, when I go down to the main gate, I saw Amit Sundhi was in the car. after he get in then I smile to him..of course, he smile to me, too! ><
and he also asked me which floor should he go...woohoo!  the first talk with a multi-millionaire...but duno how to continue the talk so waste the good chance.. =((

after Leonard and others reach, since the seminar haven't get start so we went for mamak to have a breakfast..  after that, get into the hall and started listen to the talks.

beside, I keep went for washroom during the seminar.. lol! drink a lot of water maybe.. ><

anyway, in the last day for this seminar, i've pumped up to fight for life!

God Bless Me.
belive in yourself.
get your dream and set a goal!

No comments: