Just The PHOTO Here...but, it was the MEMORY~~~

xiaonoe's Life album on Photobucket
Just The PHOTO Here...but, it was the MEMORY~~~

Sunday, June 2, 2013

1st of June, 2013

today get scold by dad coz the adobe program installation...
then, send the Mac Book and desktop CPU to Sunway and get format and install it.

today, have got a small meeting at Leonard 's place... well, quite shocked to see his house. I though I have went to the wrong place..
but, I don't. that's the place.. woah,  the biggest (friend) house I have been. don't know what to say about it.

today, learn some Skills and a new guy, I don't know what his name but he's my senior. well, nice to meet you.

TPS, know some technic about it. but haven get to start it up. will get start once I've prepared for... =)

leave there about 11.45pm, sorry for let your waiting so long. borrowed a new book and I hope I could finish it. the first time reading such "tebal" book and it's in English version.. anything, I just make it to be the English education and get to learn more about business.

No comments: