Just The PHOTO Here...but, it was the MEMORY~~~

xiaonoe's Life album on Photobucket
Just The PHOTO Here...but, it was the MEMORY~~~

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Wednesday.

it's 5th of June, and...it's Wednesday...
info night today. well, actually must be in subang this afternoon but no transport so couldn't make it for.

about 12 ++, went out to buy sister's school uniform and also visit aunt's house in somewhere near kepong.  after that, since it's too early and we can't get back home and come out again so we straight away go to Taman Tun and sit in McDonald for almost 2hours++.

then, went WIM about 6++ and sit there to wait for them sambil read book...

tonight MC was Marcus, *clap*...
Marcus was really a funny guy, and also friendly.  his talks make me laugh.

after that, meeting. that was my first join for this meeting. feeling so curious and i learned more from it. but the funniest part is to show ur *PASS* . haha, the mouth refresher spray..lol! luckily I bought it. XP

after meeting, meet up in Devis Corner where's near WIM, that's the place we go often after the info nite.  =))

chit chat and bla bla bla...  Leonard go back first and I should follow his car butt unfortunately, it's full..oh no~~ so, I called my dad to pick me up. it's something far for him to went out from house to pick me up there..

anyway, it's passed. WLS!  woohooo..  Friday,  I am really looking forward to you. even though I duno whether I could get someone there, but I hope I will learn more there. =)))))))

No comments: