Just The PHOTO Here...but, it was the MEMORY~~~

xiaonoe's Life album on Photobucket
Just The PHOTO Here...but, it was the MEMORY~~~

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

03.06.2013

today's digital imaging class, feel like so WTH ~
the lecturer asked me what am I doing for my character design, then I told him I am just still doing the outline...but! how come the lecturer can say like this, "draw the outline need spend so much time? you see, your friend almost done the whole thing.." oh gosh!  I am still noobie &newbie in it laa,  how can I draw like you, speed up and sometimes I still don't get what u saying...
anyway, even though u r very very bery good in this, but you can't talk like this, many student will angry about it...

catch up with relative and Leonard at night,  actually should meet up at 7.30pm but someone comes late, after that?! chit chat while then for through the point...but, susah la...my relative thinking... aiyo... so, NEXT!!

lol! I just gonna get back my bottle from my friend coz I left it in her house...but, now's Leonard turn~ he left it in Starbucks and luckily my relative saw and tell me, so I help him to keep it... orz,  a lot of people will always forgot their bottle punn...

No comments: