Just The PHOTO Here...but, it was the MEMORY~~~

xiaonoe's Life album on Photobucket
Just The PHOTO Here...but, it was the MEMORY~~~

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

04.06.2013

today's BK class, write an essay then sayonara ~ after that, moral class, lagi teruk, only 15 students and 1 lecturer in the class... coz the lecturer came late so I thought there has no class today...orz...

after that, meet up sifu in Bukit Tinggi Jusco, and also shared him about what am I doing.. well, I felt a bit sorry to sifu coz didn't tell him and edify my mentor to him but also thanks to him still treat me nice after that.

suddenly feel upset to do it...
I won't give up, but need time to recover myself ...

anyway, WLS is "on the way"... relax and calm.. don't make it so complicated,  all the best. =))

No comments: