Just The PHOTO Here...but, it was the MEMORY~~~

xiaonoe's Life album on Photobucket
Just The PHOTO Here...but, it was the MEMORY~~~

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

15.07.2013

kinda cute day.. =)
today having our moral exam~
woahh, what to say...
don't feel like exam but doing homework. ==

all of us did it so fast and they all went back so early..
left me and the one who I asked to teach me Photoshop..
opps, someone else...our moral lecturer who love to smile~~
then do Photoshop....then I realize, what a shy guy... but cute.. haha.

during the time, Mr Remy who's our lecturer show us a very short and funny video.. I was quite shocked when I heard he laugh out loud there~ haha, but the video was quite funny and nice.

5something, college going to close..  so, we can just get back... but thank you very much for accompany me to done the work~~

should take the bus back home but when I see the traffic and I realize, I should take ktm. somemore bus must be very pack at that time and I must wait there alone for so long....

so, I just take lrt to KL SENTRAL and he went down at pasar seni.

what a paiseh moment when in the lrt. but thank you...  haha.

when I get back home, then I just take my dinner and shower. after that, play on phone then start doing homework...

what da! why suddenly the laptop can't search for the Wi-Fi!!  damn pekcek with it.

about 10, I should study for tomorrow exam but just feeling so tired, so I decided to wake up tomorrow to study. so, sleep so early today.. hehe....

No comments: