Just The PHOTO Here...but, it was the MEMORY~~~

xiaonoe's Life album on Photobucket
Just The PHOTO Here...but, it was the MEMORY~~~

Monday, May 27, 2013

no caption

building a business isn't that easy..
hard to look for people, CDs... please tell me how..
need to change my attitude now!
no more lazy, get more confidence, do it well, Noe..I know you can!! just do it~~

join the FI boardgame again..this was the third time I join it. but still blur.. ==
besides, today Marcus speaking there, and slideshow changed ,.too. felt a bit different than last time I came..
learnt again... knowledge, come to me... 

haha, went back early since my parents was there waiting me for so long... don't get chance to talk with them.. let's talk next time we meet... maybe Wednesday... maybe Thursday...  good night. =)

No comments: