Just The PHOTO Here...but, it was the MEMORY~~~

xiaonoe's Life album on Photobucket
Just The PHOTO Here...but, it was the MEMORY~~~

Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's day

today is mother's day~~ actually me and sister decide to wake up early and run out from house to buy flowers for mum, but after we brush our teeth, they(dad&mum) awake.. it makes me n sis can't go out. so, the only solution is just buy the flower on the next day,  mean 12 of May....

anyway,  even though we don't get to buy the flower, but we went out for shopping and also have our meal to celebrated mother's day...

we have BRANCH &LUNNER! lol, it means breakfast with lunch, and then lunch with dinner...haha... XP

after that?  back to home and read my novel...then, rush my homework since need to hand up tomorrow.. haha! finally dome it ~~

huhu,  hope I could wake up tomorrow, it's so late now...
bye all... =)) I know it's short but I've try to write it. ><

No comments: