Just The PHOTO Here...but, it was the MEMORY~~~

xiaonoe's Life album on Photobucket
Just The PHOTO Here...but, it was the MEMORY~~~

Thursday, May 16, 2013

15 May 2013

today went for info night again..
and finally, I got a person follow me to, but she really shocked after she knows our company...
BTW, she also feel that our member are all so friendly and kind...
I am very glad to know them, too.

besides, today Marcus speak and lead me a lot. I am so grateful to speak with. He suggested me to listen the leadership CDs since I want to build up my network  fast.. He also suggested me to watch a DVD name "ten key strategy to building momentum" by Peter Cox... sound nice, but don't know how is it...

willing to join all seminar if I could make it.. even though it cost me lot, but I hope I could...no.... I must reach my goal....

today came back very late, talk a lot with and I am also get something new...all the best and keep on going!!  Noe~~ you can do it~~!!

No comments: