Just The PHOTO Here...but, it was the MEMORY~~~

xiaonoe's Life album on Photobucket
Just The PHOTO Here...but, it was the MEMORY~~~

Thursday, April 18, 2013

RETURN.....?

it was a long time since I QUIT blogger..
now, I'm RETURN......!!!! WOOHOOOOOOO~~
guess what?! I got an unexpected results in SPM,  even though it isn't that well but it's good for me.. I also got my car license finally... XP
btw, I registered to study Interactive Multimedia & Animation Design in PJCAD.

on the first day to college, I'm still worried cause there has no one close to me study together.... anyway, I used to be in somewhere without knowing anyone.. so, it still doesn't make me afraid...

in college, I knew some new friends..... Carmen, Stefanie, Zhi Xian were those who are really close to me in my college life.. although we are just start to know each other last week, there's just a week time friend, but we are really friend like an old friend..

the second week of my college life is going to the end, it soon to the third week and some of us will going to separate in different campus since we are doing the different courses..

in the second week, we are doing a T-shirts in our own design.. it was the first time I'm designing something need to be show....unfortunately, we are separate into 3group.. Carmen was with Zhi Xian in group 2 ( or maybe it is 3? == ), Stefanie was in group 1, and I.. in group 4...

group 4, there has no one I really close with but some I can recognized... on the first day we group together, we are just looking each other and dono what to do.. but, we trying to talk to each other and finally we got to become closer..

we did our design by yesterday and tomorrow will be the date to showing it in public...it's PUBLIC! if I'm not mistaken, my group will be showing it/them in 'BINTANG WALK'.. sound weird is it? it's around Pavilion I think ..  anyway, hope that my design doesn't that weird.. blessing...

lastly, it's the photo session..just view~
p/s: some of the photos copyright @ Carmen...

No comments: