Just The PHOTO Here...but, it was the MEMORY~~~

xiaonoe's Life album on Photobucket
Just The PHOTO Here...but, it was the MEMORY~~~

Friday, April 19, 2013

19 April 2013

today, we gonna show our T-shirt design in public.. early in the morning, after sending my sister to tuition, then I reach PJCAD and waiting my group members there....

finally, group 4 was all arrived and we start to go to LRT station to take the LRT to KLCC...  but oh my God! why are we doing those stupid poses and freezing it like an idiot... =="

when taking the LRT,  we act like running into and freeze for a short time, everyone inside was looking at us.. >//< inside the LRT,  what the! few poses again inside, and also the INTI clap in the end... it makes me feel like so paiseh ~~ ==

it's in KLCC!!  wohooo..  we took few photos again there and went for the Bintang walk after. one of our poses was the Gangnam Style.. we video it and everyone was looking and laughing maybe?! sia sui dao !!

then? we have got a short break time and continue to take our photo again.. we freeze while crossing the road~ making "thousand hands Guan Yin"...and also met a group of university students that are doing their assignment...  Free Hugs!! lol!! I hug many times and let one of my group member said that I like the free hug man.. in fact, I just like la..he's so friendly... orz.. BTW, we also took a photo with a woman who's came from Australia!  =]]

it's finally!! end up all the thing then we start to go and have our lunch... I'm so tired all the day, when the end I was like a mad girl keep jumping here and there...

after lunch time, we separated into 2group and go back by LRT /KTM. I get down at Klang KTM station and walk to the bus station. it has got a distance way and took me 10minutes to. but why! I've taken the wrong bus!!! the bus abang misunderstood my word bukit raja is the bandar bukit raja, but I wanna go bukit raja jusco that side! =[[

so, what can I do..? I get down from bus and walk for half hour and finally reach KP side...im really tired so i call my friend to fetch me there.. luckily he's just near and don't mind.... pheww...

arrived at BBK Jusco,  I met Nabilah and she asked me and tell me lot of thing about "Assets"... 6.30pm, a guy name "Leonard" came and continue Nabilah 'speech' and make it more details... it's all about passive income and I learnt something today...

was lying on bed now, tired and a bit hungry since I don't eat much today.. should look for some snack..><

anyway, it's all about today.. any typo, grammar mistakes, weird words and etc please just biarkan...  orz.. 
okay, it's time to say good bye, will be continue my blogging next time.. see you!

No comments: