Just The PHOTO Here...but, it was the MEMORY~~~

xiaonoe's Life album on Photobucket
Just The PHOTO Here...but, it was the MEMORY~~~

Sunday, April 21, 2013

cousin birthday 'party'

it's my cousin birthday party today.. although his birthday is on 19th of April but we celebrate it on the next day..

I drew a Crayon Shin Chan on a mug cup to him as his birthday present but I think the cup can't be use since the ink will drop maybe.... orz ~~~ anyway, if the drawing can't see anymore I will help you to 'repair'... haha!!

announced to the keep fit competition:
cousin lost his weight 2.7kg but I have just lost my weight 1.2kg... so, I need to treat him ice-cream.. LOL!

OKAYYY ~~ I don't think I have anything to say and write now....bye then.. =]]

p/s: sorry for some of the photos are unclear...

No comments: