Just The PHOTO Here...but, it was the MEMORY~~~

xiaonoe's Life album on Photobucket
Just The PHOTO Here...but, it was the MEMORY~~~

Thursday, August 25, 2011

LOLx...

oh my god, today my grandma wanna back Kampung to 'po do'...
so, my mummy gonna fetch her go, and of course, i am also followed~~
( mummy don't wan let me sendiri stay at home...=3= )

stayed at there around 3hours, then we backed...
on the way backed from Kampung, i saw a really funny thing..
it let me can't stop laughing even i though that not too funny...

hahaa...i saw a place wrote ' SEL MAT DATANG ', it has lost a "A"...
but, this just a normal thing laa...the most funny thing that made me can't stop laughing was the words... ' MELCOW  TO '...lol..
oh my god!! it wasn't miss a word "E" only, it still paste wrong....how funny is it you know? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


     HERE WAS THE PHOTO I TOOK THAT TIME~    

No comments: