Just The PHOTO Here...but, it was the MEMORY~~~

xiaonoe's Life album on Photobucket
Just The PHOTO Here...but, it was the MEMORY~~~

Friday, August 5, 2011

05 August 2011

hello~~~~ the first week of August is going to end....and the first week of August to my school time was already end!!!!!
Today i did a really stupid and funny thing...maybe your won't feel like funny, but i really feel it like stupid!!

Before i went out from my house to school, i am wearing my CONTACT LENS~~~
all of the step that i did was 10!!!
step 1: I washed my hand and open the box with LENS...
step 2: I put my finger into the right hand side of the lens box
step 3: I washed the right side LENS and put it into my eye..
step 4: I put my finger into the left hand side of the lens box
step 5: I am finding my LENS in the box!!
step 6: I feel very nervous when i can't found it in the box!!!
step 7: I keep finding the lens in the box...
step 8: Finally i found it at the top(cover) of the lens box..==
step 9: I washed the left side LENS and suddenly let it fell down to the floor
step 10: I found it used about 30seconds, then washed again and finally done to wear my lens!!!

WHAT A FUNNY AND STUPID CASE~~~~~

这就是罪魁祸首啦~~~~~!!


the next story here~~~~
Today our Math teacher was discussing our Math workbook and asked: who else still got question want to know how to answer?
then my friend ask me and my table neighbor to help her tell teacher said, she want to know what is the solution for the page63, question no.3
then here was the DRAMA that we did...(i wrote JY for my T.neighbor)
Me & JY: Teacher, here![raise up our hand]
Teacher: yes? which question you want to know?
Me & JY: page 63, question no.3~~
Teacher: huh? number??
Me & JY: number 3....
Teacher: number?
Me & JY & C(another fren): question number 3 on page 63..
Teacher: ahh? number???
Me & JY & C: [pose a 3 using our finger] number 3!!
Teacher: huhh? number?
Me & JY & C: [feel very faint] page 63! question number 3~~!!!!!
Teacher: ohh~ is it yours want to know the question on page 63?
Me & JY & C: enn ennnn! yess yess..[think: finally knew it!]
Teacher: oh...then what question? number?
Me & JY & C: [LOL? still don't know..=="] teacher, number 3~~
Teacher: ohh~~ okay class...let's us discuss the question number 3 on page 63.....

oh my goshh! really funny lo...if you saw it more funny! hahaa...




story 3 for today...but not funny laa..just wanna write out...
today was the second day to my English Tuition Class~~
wowww....today learn Writing and teacher told me my writing not too bad...opps, not writing..is the sentences that i wrote in my writing...LOL...
BUT!!!!! i am really happy when heard that although i know my writing is really BAD!
anywhere~ Thank you Teacher...xD
then the second class, Grammar class...LOL....
i was really active today...keep talk to teacher....xP
Hope i can keep it on...LOLx......


okay~~ today until here....see you all next time...bye...xD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

那么爱美啦???

Xiao Noe said...

O.o? 看不懂咯...