Just The PHOTO Here...but, it was the MEMORY~~~

xiaonoe's Life album on Photobucket
Just The PHOTO Here...but, it was the MEMORY~~~

Monday, August 15, 2011

Just a normal day..

today also will be a short short blogging~
In the morning, after i awake...
i felt like my right eye watch thing very blur, i think is me 一直压着睡觉.. =3=
sebelum going down to the stair, i took the 'ang pau' that slept together with me last night...
LOL...why wanna slept together? actually just me lazy to take it down, so i straight put it beside me...wahahaaa~~~~
after prepared all the things, went out from home....

today have a lot of thing...wanna took the tuition exercise book, it's in a beg...
then, took another beg with the clothes, wanna change it after school...
then, school books.....oh my potato...it's so heavy.....and i also forgot to took some book..
=3=.... for example: my KOMSAS n JY's KOMSAS...opps, and my maths workbook n add maths workbook~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!

then after tuition, when i backed home already 6pm....
oh my potato~~~ faster go bath and ate my dinner~
around 6.45pm, open my PC......

Around 7.15pm, skype with friend....
cakap cakap....then someone said something let me shocked~
what?!!
Then, said don't want 'choi' me ler.....
No No No~ i don't want la..T^T

Please leaaa...

but someone still don't want 'choi' me...
so, i keep sending a crying emotion~~ =3=
so sad~~~ T^T

Finally at the last....someone 'choi' me ler....yeyyy~~~
hehee~~~


p/s: lolx, said is short story but almost not too short..=3=

 THE END~~~~!!! 





No comments: