Just The PHOTO Here...but, it was the MEMORY~~~

xiaonoe's Life album on Photobucket
Just The PHOTO Here...but, it was the MEMORY~~~

Saturday, August 6, 2011

06 August 2011

today is the day start for the '30 Famine'...
many of my friends have join that...but i am not going~~
so....i decide to go play badminton with my sister and her friend...
at the first, we wanna go at 5.30pm...
but! her friend haven't come, so we just wait at home...
about 6pm, me and sister went to the padang and wanna wait them at there...
7pm, her friend said they are preparing to out already....
but, until 7.30pm, her friend just told my sister that still need wait for half hour to their arrive....!
oh my potato!! it's too late~~~ i already promised to my mum that we will back at 7.45pm....
so, good bye to you lorr....decide to out on the other day ba~~~ don't be too late...

BELOW WAS THE PHOTO THAT WE TOOK TODAY...

playing~~


rest time...


sms+ing...


DRINK DRINK~~~


'delicious'...lol


'mopping' my sweat..LOL!


TIRED~~~ rest+ing...


weyyy...next time must can play together ahh..
don't fly the aeroplane again~~~ LOL....
although that's not really is flying aeroplane..
but yours are LATE...so, next time don't be late yaa~~ xD

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

30 hour famine ... NICE a !

Xiao Noe said...

okay lurr...i go next year...
but must let me can tahan first lor..
warn me dun eat so much thn sure i can go le..xP

Anonymous said...

we truth you.... you can de

Xiao Noe said...

hope so....xD