Just The PHOTO Here...but, it was the MEMORY~~~

xiaonoe's Life album on Photobucket
Just The PHOTO Here...but, it was the MEMORY~~~

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Skating~! 16.11.2010

Today is 16.11.2010...
the last day i can go Kwang Hua this year...O.O
morning, go bendan class...stay a while nia...suddenly teacher call all form4 students go "kumpul di dataran"...sienzz laa....all run away...
so me and Zi Yen go to 'bawah pokok' there sit...=="

Suddenly, K.Siang call me and ask me wan go Sunway skating bo...
walauu...so suddenly...because very boring here...so me tio say ok lor....
9am, he call me to prepare, say he is coming....=="
what my mama....i wait till 9.20+am like that saw Yee Hang at school too...
so go talk to him....He say K.Siang also coming to take him go ah Pang house..=="
how come a motor can take 2ppl...==" LoLz.......
wait until 9.40am....we dun wan wait ler...so straight walk to ah Pang house....
Yee Hang still duno the road also...walauu...=="

10am somethings..we go bus station meet Khai Ling n Bee Yan...opps...and Khai Ling sister too...xD.....then we take bus go Sunway together....yeaa...Chee Wei are going too...after we going up to the bus...he just come...=="

Reached Sunway, we straight go skat+ing....
today i just fall down for 1time...woww...so surprise that i didn't fall down for many times...O.O....
get some pain at there...but small case laa...hahaa...

After skat then we go eat the 'T.Bowl'(all toilet things...==")
o.O? funny place...LoLz....
after we go out from the restaurant and going to take bus....
suddenly~!!! someone forget take things...=="
so...me n Y.Hang n Pang walk back to the restaurant and get back the things..=="
the second time that he forget to take the things ler...gao latt...=="

then we take bus back Klang...
then get down the bus at Cetro there and take Pang's mummy car back his house....
O.O" Myvi with Pang's mummy, Pang, Siang, Hang, Ling, Yan, Ling's sister, and me...
my god...so many people in a Myvi...=="

after that...enn..ennn..like this...like that...i back to school...=="...LoLz...
and wait my mummy come and fetch me....LoLz...funny laa....
ennn....ennnn....duno how to write my night's story ler....LoLz...so...dun write better....XDD......k laa...bye~~

P/s: today i look like a 'siao po' before going to the bus station...=="
because of i am still making my hair dry with a tower while in the car...LoLz...=="

No comments: