Just The PHOTO Here...but, it was the MEMORY~~~

xiaonoe's Life album on Photobucket
Just The PHOTO Here...but, it was the MEMORY~~~

Thursday, November 4, 2010

02.11.2010

2 NOV 2010

Yesterday, 01.11.2010, Cia Suen suddenly call me out today...duno go where..so after get 'izin' then go with them....

Cia Suen, Kokii, Yi Chung, Wei Jie and a fren like call Chee Khiang?? are going....
WHAT THE HELL~ me 1 girl niaa lo...sei c.suen, call me for wat~ scare when walking with them...);

We have our lunch at mamak near K.P, me eat so slow because they keep talking things let me wan laugh...my hand can't control the spoon n fork while i am 'cutting' the roti canai~! LOL....then they say me eat dao very slow...=="

Then they go play snocker, got abit scare when go+ing in...first time go this kind of place...then they play so funny...i got take picture, but din't upload to pc, so dun need post lurx~! xDD

Play dao 4pm like that, me and Kokii and Yi Chung and Wei Jie tio walk back to school wait back home lurx~ 4.45pm like that, my mum come ler...so i back the earlier~

Back dao home, then nothing to do...feel tired but can't sleep...wait dao 11pm more juz go to bed and close my eyes to have a dream...LOL...hahaaa~ maybe that was all about 02.11.2010 ler...if stil got maybe i lupa jor...hahaaa~!

No comments: