Just The PHOTO Here...but, it was the MEMORY~~~

xiaonoe's Life album on Photobucket
Just The PHOTO Here...but, it was the MEMORY~~~

Thursday, November 4, 2010

03.11.2010

3 NOV 2010

today wednesday ler, start tuition...
me and Ling Sze take bus go there..i am so blur while taking the bus...
duno which is which...place also duno..=="
when we reach there, juz 2.25pm...so we walked n find book shop to get photostat~

after that, Alisa call me and tell me they already reached....
3.20pm like that...the class was started~!!
feel so blur while the teacher writing and talking....
all duno wadd..so keep asking Zi Yen then make her pek cek so she scold me n call me diam diam..==" haizz...sure tio scold wadd becoz so noisy~
today the teacher gave us the first karangan, karangan pendek but why will so long...BOOM~ stil haven know all the format of BM for Form4~ all feel so blur...
my karangan haven done then the time is already over...so i pass up my stupid karangan~! LOL...hahaaaa

after that, my mum come fetch ler...at car see something...it make me feel sad... my tears automatic fall+ing down...because i am stil in the car...so i keep control+ing it dun let it fall down......then my brother wan go buy somethings so mummy take us go together...7pm like that juz reach home....

9.30pm more, having a call with someone...
duno why cry again...=="...what my mama...why keep crying....
closed phone ler...then go Facebook a while tio go sleep....

Celine n Yteng and Wei Jie and more are going to 1utama when 04.11.2010...
i wan go also, but need back grandmama house so cannot go...haiz~ jio me next time~!!

No comments: