Just The PHOTO Here...but, it was the MEMORY~~~

xiaonoe's Life album on Photobucket
Just The PHOTO Here...but, it was the MEMORY~~~

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Test~~~ 21 July 2011

yohooo....hahaa...this few days i am so hardworking to updated my blog..O.O

Okayy~~ start blogging noww~~~
Today i went for a English test, actually it is just test your English standard, not too formal laa....
hmm? why wanna test o?? hahaa...it's because that was a Tuition Center and it is trying to let me go and learn English from there...so that's why they asking me to the test....
after that, the guy that who's giving me have the test told me where is my problem on English~~~
and now, i know that why i am having a BAD ENGLISH~ (actually i think i already know it before this)
i am thinking now...should i go and take the course...but if really wanna get it, i must pay a lot of $$....oh my heaven...
now my problem is not the other thing....it is MONEY now~~~ HELP!!!!
hope my dad will allow and help me pay a few of that...(cause i am sure he won't help me pay all of it, it is really need too much of $$)



i wish it is hopeful~




NOE: May All My Dream Come True~~~ >.<..

No comments: