Just The PHOTO Here...but, it was the MEMORY~~~

xiaonoe's Life album on Photobucket
Just The PHOTO Here...but, it was the MEMORY~~~

Friday, July 29, 2011

Stupid Day~~

29.07.2011
Today was the last last day for the monthly exam...
some of my friends are taking revision and also study hard there~
BUT!! what i am doing? LOL....making the 'PAPER SWAN'..==
after exam, my friend told me said he/she wanna make a BOX! you know? a BOX...!!!!
not too big laa...maybe...hmmm~~ i think like a dictionary "KAMUS DEWAN" know? i think almost that size or maybe big a little bit...LOLxx....xP
today i made 3 of it, 1 big and 2 small...lol...
i keep using 'them' to do very fun action...xP
for example: i combined them one by one then let them "fly"..lolx
one of the funny!! opps, i think is the most funny that i made is that 团结就是力量~~
lolx...you know what i made? hahaa....i combined 3 of them, then let the 2 small one face to the West, and let the big one face to East... then try to perform as this~

"big swan: hey little swan, let's fly to the East...
2 of small swan: no no no, we don't want go East, we wanna fly to West~
big swan: cannot! yours must follow me fly to East..
2 small swan: we don't want! we want West! West! West!!
big swan: cannot~ just follow me to the East..(with angry face)
2 small swan: don't want don't want! go West go West!! 团结就是力量...!! (used full energy fly to the west)
big swan: (let the 2 little swan take to the West...big swan was LOSE!)NO~~~"

LOL..is it funny? xP
i always like to make drama like this...hahaaa~~~
some of my frineds keep saying me crazy~ LOL...What a funny me..xP (tebal muka!!)
LOL...okayy laa...now let you see my swan...xP
but no have the photo with 'the Swan of the Drama'...lol...xP
let's see....just 2 only laa~~~~~


let's fly together..lolx...


piece yeaaa..xD




P/S: Today is papa birthday~ so, Happy Birthday to my dearest DADDY~~~


voor de liefste papa (Dutch) = 親愛的爸爸 (中文)

3 comments:

Black Angel said...

you always do the stupid things~hahahaXD

Black Angel said...

you always do the stupid things~hahaXD

Xiao Noe said...

yeaa laaa.... me crazy n noobie maa...xP