Just The PHOTO Here...but, it was the MEMORY~~~

xiaonoe's Life album on Photobucket
Just The PHOTO Here...but, it was the MEMORY~~~

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Fight on !!

Konban wa mina san~
Ogenki desuka?

I am trying to become more hardworking...
I am trying to become more clever...
I am trying to improve my English...
I am trying to improve my Malay...
I am trying to study hard...
I am trying to study...
I am..trying to...do many things...

How to become more hardworking?
I am still lazy...
How to become more clever?
I am still stupid...
How to improve my English?
I am still having a broken English..
How to improve my Malay?
I am still faint in Malay..
How to let me study hard?
I am still study less...
How to study?
I do not know that...

I must become more hardworking..
I must become more clever..
I must become more professional at my English language..
I must become more professional at my Malay language..
I must study hard...
I want to study...

So...Gambaru ne....fight on~~

No comments: