Just The PHOTO Here...but, it was the MEMORY~~~

xiaonoe's Life album on Photobucket
Just The PHOTO Here...but, it was the MEMORY~~~

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

hey guys! yo girls! Akatsuki Noe is back....woww!!!
2 years i didn't blogger already...thats was a long long time...hee...
here, i want say something....my english is broken, so...i'm learning how to use english to make a sentences..if you dun like, i hav no idea...
now, i'm starting to write my blogger!!!so haapy, the first blogger after 2 years...



So...today is very bored in school...when i reached my school, it's only 6.10am...
oh my god!! so early??? Then...i take this picture there, there has no ppl in the class that time...BUT!!! why have 1ppl take picture 'beside' me...=.=" oh!!thats 'Goku(Dragon Ball)' laa...haha.....
after the class end, i'm going to somewhere to watse my time until 3o'clock..because? i'm going to my friend house...but after i reached there, there has nobody in home, because my friend aunty was late fetch her go back to her home..so i'm sitting in front her house waiting for her...so poor...

No comments: